Join the Chamber
We hope you’ll be a part of our vital community.
Networking and promotional opportunities
Listing on our online directory
Opportunity to appear in our Destination Guide
Attendance to member-only events, Business Breakfasts and After Hour Mixers
Special event sponsorship opportunities
Ad placement in our monthly e-newsletters
Hosting or attending professional Chamber workshops
Local government advocacy
We’re in this together.
The Rhinebeck Area Chamber of Commerce helps grow businesses and our community in a variety of active ways.
Networking: The Chamber provides vital networking opportunities to help build your professional network and grow your business. Our initiatives, promotional programs and events get business owners, entrepreneurs and professionals together to exchange ideas, expand connections and learn.
Some highlights include:
- Member Sponsored Business After Hours
- Member Sponsored Breakfast Meetings with Programs
- Chamber Event Sponsorship & Participation Opportunities
- Involvement in signature events, such as our Good Egg Award, Bartender Wars, Sidewalk Sales, Coffee Connect Workshops and Member Spotlights, by way of participation, sponsorship and committee leadership.
- Professional Workshops and Roundtables
Attending events and even serving on committees allows you to interact with a variety of professionals, build relationships and share your expertise.
Visibility: The Chamber incorporates select tools for added exposure, both online and offline.
- Stylish, informative website conveying the personality and experience of Rhinebeck
- Enhanced listing in our online member directory, featuring expanded descriptions, direct links and imagery
- Advertising in the Chamber’s Destination Guide (both print and online), a comprehensive and elegant resource showcasing members and the region
- Involvement in signature events, such as our Good Egg Award, Bartender Wars, Sidewalk Sales and our new Coffee Connect virtual roundtables, by way of participation, sponsorship and committee leadership
- Active social media platforms (facebook and instagram), promoting special events, news and sponsorships
- Informative monthly e-newsletter with special advertising opportunities and announcements
- Special promotional programs, like radio spots, advertising and PR for select Chamber events
Feel Good Benefits: The Chamber works to provide depth and leadership in the community.
- Annual scholarship to a graduating Rhinebeck High School Senior
- Welcome signage for the Village of Rhinebeck
- Visitor’s Cottage that provides information to tourists and local community members
- Strong ties to the business community, including trends and important government information
- Support for new businesses as they become established
- Close work with Dutchess Tourism as Rhinebeck is a leading destination in the region
- Local Government Advocacy, representing the business community with local leaders